Brochure & Registration HERE
March 16 through May 4, 2017
Abrams Elementary School,
3000 Elm St., Abrams, WI
Time: 600-7:30 p.m.
Cost: $15 –workbook fee payable to UW-Extension (financial assistance is available)
If you are a parent of a 4-7 year-old and your child has experienced any of the following:
- Temper tantrums
- Difficulty making or keeping friends
- Impatience or interrupting
- Not listening
- Then the Raising a Thinking Child workshop may be just right for you! This evidence-based workshop series will help you guide your child to solve common, everyday problems by communicating with your child.
Participants will learn:
- To give their children skills to solve their own problems and think about the consequences through fun games
- How to help kids care about and understand their own and others’ feelings
This program is facilitated by Barb Truttman, UW-Extension Oconto County, and is a refreshingly practical curriculum that helps you help your child learn how to think, not what to think. Through 7 weekly classes, along with interactive, fun activities for you and your child to do at home, you will learn ways to help your child think in new problem-solving ways.
Free Childcare will be provided for children of participants.