December 8th, 2018
Parenting classes for divorced, separated or unmarried parents.
We use an evidence-based curriculum to teach parents useful conflict resolution and communication skills to help parents effectively work together on behalf of their children’s best interests.
- Impact of conflicts on children
- Communication NOT confrontation
- Making decisions together
- Creating family goals
- Importance of parenting time
- Strengthening blended families
Dates: December 1st & December 8th
Time: Morning: 9 – 11:30 a.m. or Afternoon: 1 – 3:30 p.m.
To Register please contact Jill Cholewa at 920-834-6848
LEC Conference Center
301 Washington St.
Oconto, WI 54153