September 15th, 2018
Parenting classes for divorced, separated or unmarried parents.
We use an evidence-based curriculum to teach parents useful conflict resolution and communication skills to help parents effectively work together on behalf of their children’s best interests.
- Impact of conflicts on children
- Communication NOT confrontation
- Making decisions together
- Creating family goals
- Importance of parenting time
- Strengthening blended families
Sign up Today!
Dates: September 15th & September 22, 2018
Time: Morning: 9:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. or Afternoon: 1:00 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Where: LEC Conference Center
301 Washington St.
Oconto, WI 54153